Reconyx HL2X Licence Plate Camera
The Reconyx HL2X License Plate Camera
See Clearly At Night- A stand-alone camera specifically designed to capture license plates on vehicles traveling at up to 80km/hr – day or night.
Fast Capture - Don’t miss a thing with a 0.2 second trigger speed and exceptional motion sensing. Select up to 10 images per trigger and easily adjustable frame rates.
HD Recording - Experience 720 x 2048 Wide Screen or Standard Aspect Ratio image resolution with 720P HD Video with Audio that records for up to 90 seconds.
Clear Photos - The HL2X HyperFire 2 License Plate Capture Camera gives you colour by day and No Glow covert Infrared images by night. A new Image Sensor gives high definition night time images up to 15 metres with no graininess or blurring, while the day time photos are rich in color and clarity.
Security Features - Equipped with Loop Recording (over-riding beginning images so the camera will continue to record once the memory card is filled) and Advanced Multi-Scheduling (programming the camera to only operate during set hours of the day and different days of the week).
Long Life - HL2X HyperFire 2 License Plate Capture Camera boasts a battery life of up to 80,000 images or 2 years and supports SD memory cards up to 512GB.
Weather Protection - With an operating temperature range of -29 to +50 Celsius, there’s no need to worry about extreme weather affecting your camera.
5 Year Warranty - A 5 year warranty backs up Reconyx’s claim that this is the best camera they have ever made. They’ve also set the price at the lowest entry point for these American-made cameras.
- Primary Application: Covert Wildlife Monitoring
- Primary Application: License Plate Capture
- Image Resolution: 720 x 2048 Wide Screen or Standard Aspect Ratio
- Video: 720P HD Video with Audio
- Video Length: Up to 90 Seconds
- Product Warranty: 5 years
- Dimensions: 5.5″H x 4.5″W x 2.5″D (14x10x6.4 cm)
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +120° Fahrenheit (-29 to +50 °C)
- Illumination: No-Glow™ High Output Covert IR
- Illumination Range: Up to 50 feet (15 m)
- Illumination On/Off Option: Included
- Illumination Power Settings: Low/Med/High
- Mapping & Image Management Software: SecurityView™ Image Management & Configuration Software
- User Defined Metadata in MapView™: Included
- Metadata Export from MapView™: Included
- Image Detail: Color by Day, Monochrome Infrared by Night
- Trigger Speed: 0.2 second
- PIR Detect Range: Up to 100ft (30 m)
- RapidFire™ Near-Video Speed: Up to 3 frames per second
- Frame Rate: RapidFire™ to 10 seconds between images
- Photos per Trigger: 1 to 10 images per trigger
- Delay After Triggering: 0,5,10,15,30 sec, 1,2,3,5 min
- Delayed Start up to 1 Year: n/a
- Day/Night Options for Pics and Videos: Included
- Night Time Shutter Speed: 1/960
- Max ISO Setting: 1600
- Motion Sensor Scheduling: ON or OFF and Scheduled operation by day
- Day of the Week Scheduling for Motion: Included
- Time-Lapse Surveillance: 1 Pic and/or Video
- Time-Lapse Interval: 5,15,30 sec, 1,5,15,30 min, 1 hour
- Time-Lapse Scheduling: Up to 5 start and stop times (fixed and solar)
- Day of the Week Scheduling for Time Lapse: Included
- Loop Recording: Included
- Memory Card Type: Secure Digital (SD®, SDHC® or SDXC®)
- Memory Card Capacity: Up to 512GB
- Image Data: Time, Date, Temperature, User Label, Moon Phase
- Geo-Tagging of Pictures: Included
- Battery Life: Up to 80,000 images or 2 years
- Battery Requirements: NiMH Rechargeable or 1.5volt Lithium only
- Battery Quantity / Size: 12 AA
- External Power Connection: Optional
- Camera Settings: Available options are set on camera
- Camera Settings Export: n/a
- Customization: n/a
- Theft Deterrence: CodeLoc™ Pass-Code Protection