Reconyx HF2X Hyperfire 2
The Reconyx HF2X Hyperfire 2
Wildlife At It’s Best - Known for designing some of the best performing and reliable trail cameras, Reconyx has released the all new Hyperfire 2™ series.
5 Year Warranty - A 5 year warranty backs up Reconyx’s claim that this is the best camera they have ever made. They’ve also set the price at the lowest entry point for these American-made cameras.
Don’t Miss a Thing - Superior motion sensing and a 1/4th second trigger speed means the HF2X HyperFire catches all the action. See what you’ve been missing.
See Clearly At Night- NoGlow™ GEN3 High Output Infrared night vision reaches out to 45 metres. Night time images are crisp and clear with no graininess or blurring.
- Primary Application: Covert Wildlife Monitoring
- Image Resolution: 1080P HD Wide Screen or 3 Mega-pixel Standard Aspect Ratio
- Video: 720P HD Video with Audio
- Video Length: Up to 15 Seconds
- Illumination: No-Glow™ High Output Covert IR
- Flash Range: Up to 45 metres
- Product Warranty: 5 years
- Dimensions: 13.9cmH x 11.4cmW x 6.3cmD
- Operating Temperature: -28° to +49° Celcius
- Mapping & Image Management Software: BuckView™ Advanced
- Image Detail: Color by Day, Monochrome Infrared by Night
- Trigger Speed: 1/4th second
- RapidFire™ Near-Video Speed: Up to 2 frames per second
- Frame Rate: RapidFire™ 1, 3, 5, or 10 seconds between images
- Photos per Trigger: 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 images per trigger
- Delay After Triggering: 0, 15 sec, 30 sec, 1 min, 3 min or 5 min
- Motion Sensor Scheduling: ON or OFF (no scheduling)
- Time-Lapse Surveillance: 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals
- Time-Lapse Scheduling: AM Period in hours & PM Period in hours
- Memory Card Type: Secure Digital (SD® or SDHC®)
- Memory Card Capacity: Up to 512GB
- Image Data: Time, Date, Temperature & Moon Phase
- Battery Life: Up to 40,000 images or 2 years
- Battery Requirements: NiMH Rechargeable or 1.5volt Lithium only
- Battery Quantity / Size: 12 AA
- Camera Settings: Available options are set on camera
- Theft Deterrence: CodeLoc™ Pass-Code Protection