Long-term filming - With advanced power-saving technology, this endurance camera can film for months at a time. No wires. No frequent battery changes.
Built tough - A durable, weatherproof clamshell case protects your Swift Enduro in the toughest conditions – rain, ants and the harsh Aussie sun.
Catch all the action- A high performance camera with a 0.35 second reaction time, the Swift Enduro captures all the action with high level detail and clarity.
Blends in beautifully- The Enduro’s clamshell case is specially designed to blend-in with its surroundings. Its camouflage markings make it easy to hide in sheds, trees and stumps.
Full Colour Review - A built-in full-colour viewing screen gives you easy access to all your images with play back HD video and full sound. All images are recorded on an on-board SD card. (SD Card Not Included).
Minimum Blur - A minimum blur setting ensures your images are crisp and clear, whether filming day or night. Exceptional 15-metre night vision lets you see clearly even in the dark.
Field of View - Choose Standard Angle or Wide Angle. The standard model features a 50-degree field of view, perfect for photographing objects that are more than 5 metres from the camera. The wide angle model has a 100-degree field of view for photographing objects less than 6 metres from the camera in narrow, closed-in areas.
- 0.35 seconds trigger speed
- Less non-target PIR motion sensor
- Large battery capacity for longer life -12 AA batteries. No need for wires
- Takes Up to a 32GB SD card
- 56pcs low glow Infra-Red LEDs, offering 15 meters (50 feet) night vision distance
- Solar Panel option
- Video – 12MP/ 1080P@30FPS
- Full HD Video
- Photo – Programmable 5/8/12 Megapixel high-quality resolution
- Built-in 2.0” TFT colour screen
- Weather-proof IP54
- Duty Time setting
- Adjustable PIR sensitivity
- Time Lapse function
- Multi-shot (1~5 photos per trigger) programmable delay between images.
- Timer, TV out, stamp of (camera ID, date/time, temperature, moon phase) on every single photo
- Records audio in video mode
- Standard lens model: 52° FOV lens, 52° PIR angle
- Wide Angle lens model: 100° FOV lens, 100° FOV angle
- Photo + video mode